Stanolone Oil Steroids Injectable
- Manufactured by: Hygehgh Biopharm Co., Ltd.
- Country of origin: China
- Manufactured since: 2009 – Present
- Package :10ml
- Price: $50–$90
- Minimum Order:1 vials
- Storage:room temperature 15° to 30° C (59° to 86° F)
- Delivery: 5-15 days
- Source: shop-jintropin.com/shop/
Stanolone – also known as Androstanolone – was discovered in 1935 and was first put into use in 1953. It was created for the treatment of muscle wasting disease, and osteoporosis. It is a powerful anabolic steroid, which is similar to the body’s naturally produced Dihydrotestosterone. Some refer to Androstanolone as synthetic Dihydrotestosterone.It does not aromatize into estrogen making it a popular choice for those who are looking to avoid estrogenic side effects. Inject Stanolone is an injectable form of the more commonly seen tablet option.
Stanolone benefit & effect
Stanolone can be used for chronic wasting disease, osteoporosis, severe infections and wounds caused by burns negativenitrogen balance.
.Stanolone can promote premature children and the growth of immature children and so on.Stanolone can also be usedon fracture healing, hypercholesterolemia, postpartum weakness
. Stanolone is DHT.it to be better than and not as problematic as many might guess, at least at moderate doses. ld considerit as part of stack for example as an added 100-200 mg/week rather than being the base or the sole steroid used.There’sbeen at least one medical study on use by injection, which went well.The oral bioavailability is very low.The propionatepowder may be available.
- lf used orally,there would be no liver harshness. No harshness at all really.
” DHT really does only one thing that other anabolic steroids that strongly bind the androgen receptor dont do, and that isconvert to 5a-androstanediol, which itself has some adverse effect on the scalp but doesn’t appear to be thought a reallymajor player in hair loss.Still I don’t know what might happen with really high doses of DHT.There really seems noreason to do it. But for example, adding it at 100-200 mg/week, by injection, for reason of getting positive effect on thenervous system would be an interesting thing to do, and l thinkentirely reasonable. Oral use,l would not bother with, butif doing it, would expect to have to workup to say 200-300 mg two orthree times per day, which might get expensive fast.
In rare cases, serious and even fatal cases of liver problems have developed during treatment with stanozolol. Contact your doctor immediately if you experience abdominal pain, light colored stools, dark colored urine, unusual fatigue, nausea or vomiting, or yellowing of the skin or eyes. These may be early signs of liver problems.
If you experience any of the following serious side effects, contact your doctor immediately or seek emergency medical attention:
- an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of the throat; swelling of the lips, tongue, or face; or hives);
- swelling of the arms or legs (especially ankles);
- frequent or persistent erections, or breast tenderness or enlargement (male patients); or
- voice changes (hoarseness, deepening), hair loss, facial hair growth, clitoral enlargement, or menstrual irregularities (female patients).
Common stanozolol side effects may include:
- new or worsening acne;
- difficulty sleeping;
- headache; or
- changes in sexual desire.
Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.
How To Use The Stanolone ?
- Stanolone is DHT. it to be better than and not as problematic as many might guess, at least at moderate doses. I’d consider it as part of stack, for example as an added 100-200 mg/week, rather than being the base or the sole steroid used. There’s been at least one medical study on use by injection, which went well.The oral bioavailability is very low.The propionate powder may be available.
- If used orally, there would be no liver harshness. No harshness at all really.
- DHT really does only one thing that other anabolic steroids that strongly bind the androgen receptor don’t do, and that is convert to 5a-androstanediol, which itself has some adverse effect on the scalp but doesn’t appear to be thought a really major player in hair loss. Still, I don’t know what might happen with really high doses of DHT. There really seems no reason to do it. But for example, adding it at 100-200 mg/week, by injection, for reason of getting positive effect on the nervous system would be an interesting thing to do, and I think entirely reasonable. Oral use, I would not bother with, but if doing it, would expect to have to work up to say 200-300 mg two or three times per day, which might get expensive fast.
Storage Of The Stanolone
Store at controlled room temperature 15° to 30° C (59° to 86° F)
The Stanolone Mixed reviews Summary
Stanolone is a decent anabolic steroid, but we would not call it superior or even “Super” as its marketing campaign once implied. What truly makes this steroid special was a group of men who recognized a hole in the steroid law and were able to capitalize on it, and in turn, make a nice profit. Due to the marketing and ease of purchase that existed for a long time, many athletes fell in love with this steroid, and it is a fine steroid, but there’s nothing magical or superior going on. Stanolone is a very basic anabolic steroid.
- Cost Effectiveness
you may want to know more